PR Newswire: press release distribution, targeting, monitoring and marketing
加拿大
精选推荐世界名站

PR Newswire’s news distribution, targeting, monitoring and marketing solutions help you connect and engage with target audiences across the globe.

标签:

PR Newswire’s news distribution, targeting, monitoring and marketing solutions help you connect and engage with target audiences across the globe.

Overview

• Products offered include distribution by PR Newswire, Cision Communications Cloud, Cision IR
  • Services include sending press releases, signing up, logging in, resources, blogs, media inquiries

News in Focus

• Multimedia gallery with photos and videos

Trending Topics

• Business & Money: Auto & Transportation, Business Technology, Entertainment & Media, Financial Services & Investing, General Business
  • Science & Tech: Consumer Technology, Energy & Natural Resources, Environment, Heavy Industry & Manufacturing, Telecommunications
  • Lifestyle & Health: Consumer Products & Retail, Entertainment & Media, Health, Sports, Travel
  • Policy & Public Interest
  • People & Culture

Resources

• Blog, journalists, RSS, GDPR

General Inquiries

• Request a demo, editorial bureaus, partnerships, media inquiries, worldwide offices

Let me know if you would like me to modify or expand on any part of the summary. I aimed to extract and concisely present the key content in an organized manner.

数据统计

相关导航

暂无评论

您必须登录才能参与评论!
立即登录
暂无评论...