Harper’s BAZAAR – Your Source for Fashion Trends, Beauty Tips, Pop Culture News, and Celebrity Style
美国
精选推荐世界名站

Harper’s BAZAAR – Your Source for Fashion Trends, Beauty Tips, Pop Culture News, and Celebrity Style

Sophisticated, elegant and provocative, Harper's Bazaar is your source for fashion trends straight from the runway, makeup and hair inspiration, chic wedding and trave...

标签:

Sophisticated, elegant and provocative, Harper’s Bazaar is your source for fashion trends straight from the runway, makeup and hair inspiration, chic wedding and travel ideas, plus all of your movie, TV, and pop culture news.

Fashion

• Rodarte skipped a runway show at NYFW, instead dropping portraits of models around the city. The ethereal images delivered a feminine fairy fantasy vibe.
  • Standout celebrity looks from the 2023 MTV VMAs red carpet included Doja Cat, Olivia Rodrigo, and Saweetie.
  • Youngji Lee said Coach’s clothing feels made for Gen Z.
  • Designers like Tory Burch are moving away from power dressing in 2024, embracing imperfections.
  • Diotima and Phillip Lim had emotional, visceral shows at NYFW.

Beauty

• A new documentary spotlights legendary makeup artist François Nars’ career and love of cinema.
  • Nail art is having a renaissance, reflecting culture on a tiny canvas. Top trends include ghosts, dark colors, and unexpected combos.
  • Spring 2024 nail trends from the runway include colorful French tips and minimalist nude manicures.

Books

• Authors spoke out against rising book bans and threats to free expression. Quotes shared perspectives from Amanda Gorman, Art Spiegelman, Ta-Nehisi Coates and others.
  • A scrollable list compiled by PEN America documents every banned book in the United States.

Let me know if you would like me to modify or expand the summary in any way. I aimed to pull out the key highlights from each section while removing extraneous details.

Harper's BAZAAR - Your Source for Fashion Trends, Beauty Tips, Pop Culture News, and Celebrity Style

数据统计

相关导航

暂无评论

您必须登录才能参与评论!
立即登录
暂无评论...